Experienced, qualified visual and community artist, across a range of ages and contexts. Qualified Bushcraft instructor and Woodland Activity Leader.
Mural commissions are welcome! Both solo as an artist in my own right and towards community projects.
Strengths in organisation, coordination, communication and delivering a broad spectrum of Art disciplines.
• Mental health
• Children and Young People’s Health
• Youth work
• Working with young offenders
• Prison reform
• the concept of Community.
• The concept of Free Play in child development
• Nature Therapy
• Climate change
• Equality and Justice
Other qualifications include:
• Understanding Autism
• Introduction to Counselling
• Psychology and Sociology Modules
Willing to undertake project or sessional work as a freelance practitioner.
This member has chosen not to make their contact information public. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get in touch with them.